Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Beginnings

This is a new era in my life. 
 
After trying to thrive for five years as a freelance designer of landscapes/graphics and a campus minister's wife, I am finally ready to claim a new and thrilling identity.  I am going to be a mommy in 7 weeks!  I hope my new role will continue to reveal creativity, intelligence, trust, and the kind of love that I am loved with!

So many new changes.  I need a place to respond and show thankfulness to what life is going to give! 
I can't wait to start sharing!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sarah and best wishes to you, hubby, and new baby! May God continue to bless you on this great adventure.

    I bet you will have fun blogging; I sure enjoy mine. It is such a nice outlet for the thoughts that pile up in our heads!

    Take care, Court

    ReplyDelete