Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I finally allowed myself to stop working (for other people :) and start preparing for baby!  It is taking some discipline to relax and enjoy life that is happening instead of making life happen each day.    


My husband, Matthew, made the beautiful shelf that hangs in the baby's room, and I have collected a variety of illustrations and pieces with woodland animal themes to decorate it!  I also included some of my own framed watercolor illustrations... two of which are posted below.   



I just love the illustrations I found in an old book at an antique show in Northern Indiana.  Some of the pages and the cover were missing, so I can't give credit to the illustrator (whose name seems to be lost with the cover), but if anyone recognizes the artist, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment